Komatsu 140 Rebuild Kits: Top-Quality and Durable
Komatsu 140 engine kits, Komatsu 140 rebuild packages, Komatsu 140 engine overhaul kits, high-quality Komatsu 140 rebuild kits, reliable Komatsu 140 engine parts, premium Komatsu 140 components, genuine Komatsu 140 replacement parts, OEM Komatsu 140 rebuild kits, top-rated Komatsu 140 engine kits, durable Komatsu 140 engine parts.
Upgrade your Komatsu 140 engine with our top-of-the-line rebuild kits. Enjoy enhanced power, durability, and reliability.
Items 1-16 of 76
Unleash the full potential of your Komatsu 140 engine with our top-of-the-line Komatsu 140 Engine Rebuild Kits. Engineered to deliver superior performance and durability, these kits include certified premium components designed to meet or exceed OEM standards. Whether you're conducting a complete engine overhaul or addressing specific parts, our rebuild kits provide the perfect solution for optimizing your Komatsu 140 engine's performance and extending its lifespan.<br><br><strong>MORE ABOUT THIS KOMATSU ENGINE</strong><br><br>The Komatsu 140 engine is a turbocharged, and aftercooled diesel engine commonly used in various Komatsu equipment, including excavators, bulldozers, and mining trucks. Here are the specifications for the Komatsu 140 engine:
- Displacement: 14.0 liters (855 cubic inches)
- Configuration: Varies by Model
- Aspiration: Turbocharged with an air-to-air aftercooler
- Fuel System: Direct injection
- Cooling System: Liquid-cooled
- Bore x Stroke: 140 mm x 165 mm (5.51 inches x 6.50 inches)
- Compression Ratio: 17.5:1
- Power Output: The power output of the 140 engine can vary depending on the specific model and application. However, typical power ratings for this engine range from approximately 345 horsepower (257 kW) to 460 horsepower (343 kW).
- Torque: The torque output can also vary based on the equipment and application, but it typically ranges from around 1,450 Nm (1,069 lb-ft) to 1,925 Nm (1,421 lb-ft).
- Emissions: The Komatsu 140 engine is designed to meet various emission standards, such as Tier 2 or Tier 3, depending on the specific model and market.
Please note that the specifications mentioned above are general and can vary slightly depending on the specific version or model of the 140 engine used in different Komatsu equipment. For the most accurate and detailed information, I recommend referring to the official Komatsu documentation or contacting Komatsu directly for the specific model or application you are interested in.