Komatsu 95 Rebuild Kits: Durable and Reliable
Komatsu 95 engine kits, Komatsu 95 rebuild packages, Komatsu 95 engine overhaul kits, high-quality Komatsu 95 rebuild kits, reliable Komatsu 95 engine parts, premium Komatsu 95 components, genuine Komatsu 95 replacement parts, OEM Komatsu 95 rebuild kits, top-rated Komatsu 95 engine kits, durable Komatsu 95 engine parts.
Upgrade your Komatsu 95 engine with our top-notch rebuild kits. Enhance performance and extend the lifespan of your equipment.
Items 1-16 of 60
Unleash the full potential of your Komatsu 95 engine with our precision-engineered Komatsu 95 Engine Rebuild Kits. Designed to deliver optimal performance and reliability, these kits comprise carefully selected components that ensure a seamless fit and superior functionality. Whether you're tackling a complete engine overhaul or performing regular maintenance, our certified premium engine rebuild kits provide the necessary components for a successful rebuild. Elevate your Komatsu 95 engine's performance and get back to work with confidence.<br><br><strong>MORE ABOUT THIS KOMATSU ENGINE</strong><br><br>The Komatsu 95 engine is a turbocharged, and aftercooled diesel engine commonly used in various Komatsu equipment, such as excavators, dozers, and wheel loaders. Here are the specifications for the Komatsu 95 engine:
- Displacement: 6.5 liters (393.7 cubic inches)
- Configuration: Varies by Model
- Aspiration: Turbocharged with an air-to-air aftercooler
- Fuel System: Direct injection
- Cooling System: Liquid-cooled
- Bore x Stroke: 102 mm x 120 mm (4.02 inches x 4.72 inches)
- Compression Ratio: 17.5:1
- Power Output: The power output of the 95 engine can vary depending on the application and specific model. However, typical power ratings for this engine range from approximately 125 horsepower (93 kW) to 190 horsepower (142 kW).
- Torque: The torque output can also vary based on the equipment and application, but it typically ranges from around 400 Nm (295 lb-ft) to 650 Nm (479 lb-ft).
- Emissions: The Komatsu 95 engine is designed to meet various emission standards, such as Tier 2 or Tier 3, depending on the specific model and market.
It's important to note that the specifications may vary slightly depending on the specific version or model of the 95 engine used in different Komatsu equipment. For the most accurate and detailed information, I recommend referring to the official Komatsu documentation or contacting Komatsu directly for the specific model or application you are interested in.